Sunday, September 18, 2011

Let Us Go To The House Of The Lord !

Today is national "Back To Church Sunday". If you recall, this special day was instituted after 9/11/2001. Hearts and minds were turned to God as we considered the tragedy of that day. Churches were packed from coast to coast as so many began to consider the reality of eternity in light of those events. Let's commemorate and honor those who lost their lives, by getting back to church today! I would further challenge us all to STAY IN CHURCH. The admonition from the writer in Hebrews 10:25 was to " not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." Do we see Christ's return approaching? Are there signs of His imminent return? I'm with King David, "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD." Psalm 122:1

No comments:

My Blog List

Search This Blog