Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Capital "F" Friend!

Each of us have friends of one kind or another. Some very close; others more casual, but I am so glad to know I have a capital "F" friend! What do I mean by a capital "F" friend ? Consider this passage from Luke chapter 11: “Suppose one of you has a Friend, and goes to Him at midnight and says to Him, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves; for a friend of mine has come to me from a journey, and I have nothing to set before him’ . . . because of his persistence, He will get up and give him as much as he needs." Isn't it good to know we have a Friend that we can go to 24 hours a day if we have a friend in need ? In this parable Christ is telling His disciples "Come to me anytime you have a friend in need and because you are My friend your persistance will pay off and I will provide what you need." Be persistant in prayer! Ask and keep on asking. We have a capital "F" friend!

No comments:

My Blog List

Search This Blog