Monday, January 4, 2021

Grandmother’s Bible

Recently my cousin Gary Dankworth gave me my Grandmother Ruth Brooker’s Bible that he and his wife happened upon while going through his Mother’s personal items after her passing. Gary’s Grandmother Agnes Messler had been given the Bible by my Grandfather Harry Brooker because Agnes deeply missed my Grandmother, as do I. Today I begin another journey through the Scriptures in their entirety in the Bible that once rested in the lap of Ruth Messer Brooker. Won’t you join me? Just message me for my 2021 version of “The Worker’s Bible Reading Plan”. A daily reading from the Old Testament, the Books of Poetry and the New Testament. There are no readings on weekends or holidays to give you a chance to catch up or just rest.


No comments:

My Blog List

Search This Blog